HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Happy New Year everyone!

First, thank you to those who are following my blog. I deeply appreciate your interest and I will continue to make this blog worth your while.

Second, I wish all of you a healthy, happy and prosperous new year! If you've made resolutions or goals, I hope you achieve them.

And speaking of goals, here are mine for 2018:

  1. Completely learn human anatomy, from the torso to the feet (I'm excluding head and neck because that's another area of study in itself, especially learning the planes of the head.) Stan Prokopenko's coming out with his legs series this month!
  2. Consistent exercise and bicycling

  3. LOTS of drawing that will include making my own greeting cards for occasions instead of buying them and drawing one object daily from the 642 Things to Draw book.


  4. Develop at least ONE animated tv series idea.
  5. Get out of my room more and meet some real live people!
  6. Learn to surf! Yes, you CAN surf in New York City!

Yep, I'm aiming high so if I miss, I'll still have accomplished a lot.

If you like this post, become a follower by clicking the button to the right! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment