642 Things to Draw—#001: A rolling pin



I bought this book back in 2011 when I knew I wanted to draw things but didn't know what to draw. And since I didn't know what to draw, I was paralyzed by indecision and of course ended up drawing absolutely nothing!

So if you're like me and suffer from drawing paralysis, I recommend this book or lists like this or this that you can easily find for free online. This book and these lists will do the thinking for you and all YOU have to do is commit to drawing the items on the list!

I'm going to share the drawings I do to encourage me to stick to a regular, preferably daily, schedule of drawing.

The first object I drew was a rolling pin. Notice that the date on this was Feb. 12-13, 2011. I did it while staying at the Betsy Hotel on Ocean Drive in South Beach, Miami, Florida.


If you like this post and blog, click the blue button on the right to become a Follower! And leave a comment below. I respond to all comments.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment