Thank You, Gary Vaynerchuk!

A new production record was set! I completed Episode 07 in a record 7 days. I saw an opportunity to knock the scenes out and I took it.

The reason I've doubled my efforts recently is because of the man whose name is in the title of this post, Gary Vaynerchuk.

Gary is an entrepreneur with a simple message: if you're complaining about your life, start fixing it with hard work and patience. It's a message that speaks loudly to me and one in which I have a deep belief.

After watching some of his videos, I realized that I wasn't working hard enough. I THOUGHT I was doing everything I could to complete this project but the REALITY was that I wasn't. I was working hard but not hard enough.

Once I decided to hustle harder, I completed two episodes in record time AND I'm now on track to complete this project on my Choice A deadline, Dec. 31, 2016.

Here's Gary on hard work and patience:


No comments:

Post a Comment