Shoutout Sunday: Rad Sechrist

This Sunday I want to say thanks to Rad Sechrist.



Sechrist is an animation storyboard artist/character designer who has worked at several major animation studios. He has drawn comics and has taught storyboarding and drawing and currently has online instruction courses.

If you’re studying anatomy, I recommend you look at the archives at Sechrist’s site. He has many easy-to-read, color-coded anatomy diagrams that are incredibly informative. I lost count of how many how-to diagrams and posts I’ve downloaded and saved from Sechrist’s site, primarily from his early posts. He studies, dissects and then presents information in easy to digest bites. He’s a one-man drawing education.





I like that he shows his thought process, methods and approaches to studying
This is some incredibly helpful stuff.






Visit Rad’s blog here and his online school here.



No comments:

Post a Comment